The Northeast United Soccer Club fields recreational and competitive teams, serving over 1100 youth soccer players between the ages 4 through 14. Our non-profit club has been in existence for over 25 years and all the members of the board of directors are volunteers from our community. Our volunteer base is well over 300 adults.
Follow links for Program information.
- to teach rules and strategies of play of the game of soccer
- to promote health, fitness and sportsmanship among its youth players
- to provide governance of the organization
- to promote all aspects of the game of soccer among youth in Northeast Portland.
We Seek to:
- Cultivate a culture that values and promotes character, fitness, sportsmanship, and teamwork.
- Inspire passion for sports through the game of soccer.
- Strengthen communities through strong neighborhood soccer programs.
- Provide a well-run soccer program that meets the wide range of needs of recreational and advanced recreational youth soccer players and their families in our geographic area.
- Enhance our community youth soccer experience by providing a local option for competitive players.
- Invest and develop coaches for all skill levels and all players
- Attract and maintain a culturally and economically diverse player community.
- Provide financial aid to all eligible players so that no child is turned away for lack of funds.